“Product” means an HumanAlloy.com 3D model file available to purchase through the Site by a Purchaser or any other item that may be available for purchase through the Site; “the Site” means the website located at URL www.HumanAlloy.com; “Purchaser” means any individual who purchases the Product from the Site; “you” or “your” means any Purchaser.
These Terms and Conditions apply to all Purchasers. When purchasing a Product from the Site you are required to agree to the terms set out below. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions you may not proceed with purchasing a Product.
1. The Site is operated by Th3rd B.V. We are a company registered in The Netherlands under Chambers of Commerce number 61586471. HumanAlloy.com reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice and it is in your interest to check regularly whether there have been any changes of which you should be aware, since your last purchase.
2. These Terms and Conditions are to be read in conjunction with the Privacy Statement, which appears elsewhere in the Site. Please read and consider this Privacy Statement before making use of the Site, and you may wish to check regularly whether there have been any changes of which you should be aware since your last purchase.
3. For the avoidance of doubt, these terms and Conditions do not apply to any transactions entered into between a Purchaser and Paypal or any other thirdparty website that may be accessed through hyperlinks from the Site.
Unless otherwise indicated, HumanAlloy.com owns all copyright in the material on the Site. The Site contains various parties’ trade marks, which may be registered or otherwise protected by law. These include the HumanAlloy.com name and logo and the logos of various HumanAlloy.com products. You are not permitted to use these trade marks.
In order to purchase one of our Human Alloy 3D avatars, please follow these steps:
- Log in to your account or create an account if you are new to the platform.
- Add the models you would like to purchase to your shopping chart, please note that any discounts that apply will automatically be activated.
- If you have a voucher, please click on the designated link to activate it upon check-out.
- Fill out your personal data (if this hasn’t been automatically done).
- Agree to the terms & conditions.
- Click the proceed button.
Once an order is placed and payment is received in full, you will receive an email with a link to download your purchase.
Human Alloy model are digital products. Once a product has been purchased, the item cannot be returned. Our customers can check the product quality prior to purchasing our products here.
Apart from liability for causing death or personal injury or arising from fraud (which cannot by law be excluded) HumanAlloy.com excludes all liability for lost profits and all damages for consequential, special or indirect losses incurred by you as a result of your use of any of the Products. In any event of any claim the liability of HumanAlloy.com shall be limited to a refund of the fee paid for the Product.
Links To Other Sites
1. The Site may from time to time provide access to other sites on the Internet via hyperlinks located on the Site (“Linked Sites”). HumanAlloy.com Limited is not responsible for the accuracy, legality, and decency of material or copyright compliance of any Linked Sites or services or information provided via any Linked Sites. HumanAlloy.com is not responsible for and does not accept any liability in respect of the content or operation of such websites or any of the goods and services that they describe.
2. You are permitted to link to or frame the Site without HumanAlloy.com express written permission.
3. Any arrangements made between you and any thirdparty named on this Site (including Paypal) are at your sole risk and responsibility.
1. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found to be invalid by the court, the invalidity of that provision will not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions, which shall remain in full force and effect.
2. These Terms and Conditions will be construed in accordance with, and are governed by, the laws of the England and Wales. Any dispute arising under these terms and conditions must be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in and of The Netherlands.
1014 BB Amsterdam
Chambers of Commerce number 61586471 VAT Number: NL854403097B01
You must be logged in to post a comment.