Rigged N’ Skinned South American female 3D model in business attire.
Human Alloy Rigged Models
Want moving characters in your animation? Our Rigged N’ Skinned models are what you need. They come in 2 mesh resolutions: ~40K poly’s to ~70K poly’s with both a high as a low resolution hairdo.
For 3ds max a biped and CAT rigged version is included and for all other packages a .FBX file is available.
- 3Ds Max 2014 Vray (Complex shader)
- 3Ds Max CAT Rig
- 3Ds Max Biped Rig
- 2 mesh Resolutions: 40K & 70K Polygons.
- High resolution 3D hair (around 700K polygons)
- Low resolution 3D hair (around 20K polygons)
- 8K Diffuse Texture
- Up to 10 different masks (for recoloring your model’s clothing for example)
- Up to 10 separate shaders. Every surface of the model has realistic shaders to make them react to light as they
should including an SSS shader for skin.
- Normal maps So even the lowest resolution mesh looks almost as good as the highest but at a fraction of the RAM needed.
- UV Unwrapped
- All Accessoires shown are included.
- Sold per item