Rigged N’ Skinned man in casual clothing wearing a sweater and jeans
Human Alloy Rigged Models
Want moving characters in your animation? Our Rigged N’ Skinned models are what you need. They come in 2 mesh resolutions: ~40K poly’s to ~70K poly’s with both a high as a low resolution hairdo.
For 3ds max a biped and CAT rigged version is included and for all other packages a .FBX file is available.
- 3Ds Max 2014 Vray (Complex shader)
- 3Ds Max CAT Rig
- 3Ds Max Biped Rig
- 2 mesh Resolutions: 40K & 70K Polygons.
- High resolution 3D hair (around 700K polygons)
- Low resolution 3D hair (around 20K polygons)
- 8K Diffuse Texture
- Up to 10 different masks (for recoloring your model’s clothing for example)
- Up to 10 separate shaders. Every surface of the model has realistic shaders to make them react to light as they
should including an SSS shader for skin.
- Normal maps So even the lowest resolution mesh looks almost as good as the highest but at a fraction of the RAM needed.
- UV Unwrapped
- All Accessories shown are included.
- Sold per item